Legrand SNC is committed to ensuring its Legrandgroup.com website is accessible in accordance with article 47 of French law no. 2005-102 of 11 February 2005.
To this end, Legrand implements the following strategy and actions. Full details are available on the 2020-2023 multi-year accessibility plan.
This accessibility statement applies to the website: www.legrandgroup.com.
STATE OF COMPLIANCE
The Legrandgroup.com website is partially compliant with the RGAA 3.0 2020 accessibility requirements standard, rating AA based on the results listed below.
ISSUE OF ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was issued on 25 September 2020.
Technologies used to build the Legrandgroup.com website:
- CMS: Drupal
- Coding language: PHP
- Video player: YouTube
- Security: reCAPTCHA
- Web server: Apache
- Tag manager: Google Tag Manager
User agents, assistive technologies and tools used to verify accessibility: web pages were tested using combinations of the following browsers and screen readers:
- Chrome Version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64 bit)
- Chrome Version 84.0.4147.135 (Official Build) (64-bit)
The following tools were used for the assessment:
Site pages subject to compliance verification: list of URLs with their score and link to detailed audit
- https://legrandgroup.com/fr > view report
- https://legrandgroup.com/fr/le-groupe-accueil > view report
- https://legrandgroup.com/fr/notre-responsabilite/accueil-rse > view report
- https://legrandgroup.com/fr/nos-solutions > view report
- https://legrandgroup.com/fr/contact > view report
- https://legrandgroup.com/fr/plan-du-site > view report
- https://legrandgroup.com/fr/accessibilite > view report
- https://legrandgroup.com/fr/declaration-accessibilite > view report
- https://legrandgroup.com/fr/schema-pluriannuel-accessibilite-2020-2023 > view report
The compliance audit conducted by Pixine using the asqatasun system revealed that 75% of RGAA 3.0 criteria are observed.
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access content or a service, you may contact Legrand to be oriented to an accessible alternative or be offered access to the content in another form
This procedure is for use in the following case: you have reported an accessibility issue to the website publisher which prevents you from accessing content or services and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- contact form: access the contact form
- the list of regional delegates with their direct contact details: view the list of delegates
- postal address: Défenseur des droits - Libre réponse 71120 - 75342 Paris Cedex 07 France