Group, Social responsibility, HR |03.14.2023
Eight new Group entities awarded the GEEIS-Diversity label in 2022
In 2022, eight new entities were awarded the GEEIS-Diversity label in recognition of their commitment to equality in the workplace and the inclusion of people from different backgrounds.
Concrete actions have been implemented to promote the inclusion of:
- disabled people for India, Italy, Peru, South East Asia and Iberia,
- people with different origins for Gulf Countries and Near East, and Germany/Austria,
- people of different generations for Hungary.
These entities have joined the ranks of the areas that were awarded labels in 2020 and 2021:
- Egypt, Chile, France and the Group, on gender and disability
- Switzerland and Colombia, on gender and the inclusion of LGBT+ people.
The GEEIS-Diversity label awarded by Bureau Veritas recognizes concrete efforts made to promote diversity and inclusion, reflecting the day-to-day work of Legrand's teams in favour of a diverse and inclusive company, capable of finding innovative solutions to the complex challenges it has to deal with.