Group, Social responsibility |10.30.2019
Legrand today announced the appointment of Gloria Glang as Executive VP Strategy and Development and member of the Group Executive Committee
Legrand today announced the appointment of Mrs. Gloria Glang at the head of its Strategy and Development Department, effective October 1st, 2019. She has also been appointed a member of the Group Executive Committee.
Previously VP of a global business of the international chemical company Clariant, Gloria Glang, a German national, has held various global operational and strategic positions with companies in the coatings and chemicals sector as well as in consulting.
Her main assignments are to drive Legrand’s sustainable, profitable organic and external growth strategy to support the geographic zones and business units, as well as leading the Group’s digital acceleration, the Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility, Design and external Communications.
Legrand’s Executive Committee thus comprises 9 members with an average age of 49 and includes 3 women.
Benoît Coquart, CEO of Legrand, stated: “I am very glad to welcome Mrs. Gloria Glang to our Group in a position that is at the heart of the Legrand model. I am sure that Gloria’s experience and expertise will make a great contribution to Legrand and to its Executive Committee”.
Gloria Glang, Executive VP Strategy and Development, added: “I am very excited to join the Legrand Group and to take on the responsibility to support and drive organic and external growth but also to implement and develop our Corporate Social Responsibility Program further and to accelerate our Digital Strategy ”.
The Executive Committee comprises the following members:
- Benoît Coquart, Chief Executive Officer
- Karine Alquier-Caro, Executive VP Purchasing
- Bénédicte Bahier, Executive VP Human Resources
- Antoine Burel, Deputy CEO, Executive VP Operations
- Jean-Luc Cartet, Executive VP Asia-Pacific Middle East Africa South America
- Gloria Glang, Executive VP Strategy and Development
- Franck Lemery, Executive VP & Chief Financial Officer
- John Selldorff, President & CEO of Legrand North and Central America
- Frédéric Xerri, Executive VP Europe